Welcome to Grace Harborcreek!
"I used to understand church as a noun, not a verb. It was somewhere you went, not something you did. But my whole life changed on my first day at Grace Harborcreek. I didn't just hear scripture, I experienced it - through a message that so clearly related God's word to my life, my experience, my weaknesses. It was powerful, it was personal, and it was life-changing." -Vicki
Location & Service Times:
- Address: 2420 Cumberland Road in Harborcreek, PA
- Sunday 9:15am: Worship Service | Full Children's Ministry
- Sunday 11:00am: Worship Service | Full Children's Ministry
- First Tuesday of Every Month at 6:15pm: Bus leaves our parking lot for GraceYouth at Grace McKean.
- John Tiernan ( )
What to Expect:
- An Intimate Environment. Our worship center holds about 200 people, so you'll be in a space where you can meet a lot of people and connect.
- Energy: We bring our best energy to God. People will be happy, clapping and excited to be at church. We hope you are, too!
- Friendly People: People will probably say "hi" to you, but they won't bother you. And we won't think you're weird if you just want to be left alone. We want you to connect on your pace, not ours.
- Family Support: If you have your children with you, walk straight ahead when you enter the main entrance (downstairs). The team there will help you sort everything out (come 15min early if it's your first time).
- Singing: We sing during our services. It's not a concert. It's time for you to sing words to God that are true about him and encourage others around you to do the same. If you don't know how a song goes, feel free to just read along until you pick it up.
- Teaching: Our preaching team strives to create messages that are Biblically-based and impact your daily life. They don't lecture. They're real and transparent.
- Creativity: We love to use the arts to express our love to God and/or bring home a point that's being made in the sermon. It might be a video, a story, music, lights or dance. Everything we do has a goal of helping you connect to God.
- Grace Cafe: We have full cafe coffee and snacks for purchase in the atrium after the service. It's a great opportunity to meet some people. If it's your first time here, visit the Next Steps Center and they'll hook you up with a free drink coupon.
We hope to see you soon at Grace Harborcreek! If you need anything, don't hesitate to contact Site Pastor, John Tiernan. If you'd like a small taste of what it's like to be in a service, check out Grace Online.