GraceYouth is the student ministry of Grace Church. We are committed to creating exciting environments where students can learn about Jesus and build life-giving relationships with their peers and caring adults.
Our vision is to equip young people to make and be fully devoted followers of Jesus.
Here’s what you need to know about GraceYouth in general:
- GraceYouth meets every Wednesday from 6:30-8:00PM at two locations:
- (Grace McKean) 7300 Grubb Road, McKean, PA 16426
- (Grace Harborcreek) 2420 Cumberland Rd., Erie PA 16510
- It is appropriate for Jr. and Sr. High Students.
- Each night will include LifeGroup discussion about the Gospel, Scripture, and life in general. There will also be an opportunity enjoy the time together, whether that is playing games or just hanging out! All around, GraceYouth will be providing an incredible opportunity for your student to pursue and develop meaningful Christ-centered relationships.
- Our LifeGroup curriculum is centered around the Scripture and content we hear in the messages on a Sunday morning.
Health and Safety:
- Please know that the health and safety of your family is of our utmost concern. We have precautions set in place to help keep everyone healthy while they get out of isolation and engage in Christ centered community. As protocols change, we will keep you updated.
- Masks are required for walking around the building, and if there are more than 20 students in a room. So please have your mask with you.
- All rooms being used by GraceYouth will be sanitized before and after; and are already setup for social distancing.
- If a LifeGroup wants to meet outside then they are welcome to. If they are social distanced of at least 6 feet then they do not need to wear masks. Whether a life group sits inside or outside is up to the LifeGroup leader.
- If you are uncomfortable attending GraceYouth due to health concerns, LifeGroup leaders can video call you! Please notify Matt ASAP beforehand so leaders will be ready.