We will be collecting care packages for delivery in the Heritage District throughout the month of JuLY! Our goal is to bless every home in the area with a care package.
- Choose the type of care package you want to donate (list below) and gather the supplies.
- Pack your items in a bag that will easily hang on a doorknob if someone is not home during delivery (like a reusable grocery bag).
- Label your bag so we know what kind of care package it is.
- Feel free to add a generic note of encouragement or blessing!
- Drop off to ServErie Offices: Mondays 9a-11a, Thursdays 4p-6p through July 31.
- Contact with any questions.
Types of Care Packages:
- Pantry staples – rice, pasta, canned goods
- Candy and Snacks
- Cereal, Granola Bars
- Popcorn & Potato Chips
- Ready to Eat Shelf Stable Meals
Please note that the above need to be safe in the sun!
- Deck of Cards
- Tea & Coffee
- Body Wash
- Toothbrushes and Toothpaste
- Toilet Paper/Tissues
- A ball of some type: football, soccer, bball
- Water Gun
- Card Games/Dice
- Kool-aid or Juice
- Sidewalk Chalk
- Dish soap
- All-purpose cleaner
- Sanitizing wipes
- Paper towels
- Foil or Saran Wrap