HEBREWS STUDY HELPS
A narrated and Illustrated guide to Hebrews: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fNWTZZwgbs
From RightNow media - How to Read Hebrews: https://www.rightnowmedia.org/Content/VideoElement/182899
- For deeper verse by verse study - https://www.preceptaustin.org/bybook/58
Benefits of Sabbath, from Pastor Derek*:
- I’m more present with people. Sabbath makes me more centered and undistracted.
- I connect at a deeper level with Jesus. Sabbath provides me time and space to do spiritual work and build my relationship with Christ.
- I can acknowledge my limits. Sabbath forces me out of the role of God. Stuff will still get done – the world will still turn. I have to trust God for all the stuff I’m not doing.
- I can delight in who God is and what He’s provided. Sabbath re-focuses me on my blessings and away from my burdens.
- I am more grounded and at peace. Sabbath has an effect on my emotional well-being.
*Read Pastor Derek's full article on Sabbath HERE.