Creating environments that encourage personal discipleship by helping people understand and apply Scripture while engaging in vigorous conversations about the intersection of faith and life.
- Enthusiastically support and teach the mission and vision of Grace Church
- Come to teach prepared and knowledgeable about the curriculum
- Embody the truth of what you teach, not with perfection, but by modeling growth
- Understand and practice R.E.A.L. (relational, experiential, application-oriented, and learner-based) learning.
- Know how EQUIP classes fit within Grace’s Next Steps pathway and suggest appropriate “next steps” to your participants.
- Take attendance during each session. This allows us to track spiritual movement and suggests future offerings to participants.
- Arrive at classroom at least 15 minutes early to prepare the room and be ready to build relationships with those who arrive early.
- Maintains a growing relationship with Jesus
- Has had the spiritual gift of teaching affirmed in his or her life by others.
- Is a member of Grace Church and remains in full agreement of the church’s Statement of Faith.
- Has the ability to facilitate discussion among people with a wide array of spiritual experiences and levels of maturity.
REPORTS TO: Campus E Team Lead
CIRCLE OF INFLUENCE:Campus E Team; Campus Congregation
MEETING REQUIREMENTS: Varies; Interview with Campus E Team Lead; Class Preparation
APPROXIMATE TIME COMMITMENT: Varies; 1-3 hours/week for duration of class
If this seems like a good fit for you, click