Please help us PREPARE for the fall and new guests, by answering questions for each of the four areas God has called us to PREPARE: COMMIT, INVITE, GIVE, and SERVE. Fill out the response form by clicking the button below:
New Service Times Beginning Sept. 10:
- GRACE GIRARD: 9:00am | 10:30am
- GRACE HARBORCREEK: 8:30am | 10:00am | 11:30am
- GRACE MCKEAN: 8:30am | 10:00am | 11:30am (Commons at 8:30 & 10:00)
- GRACE ONLINE: 8:30am | 10:00am | 11:30am
Simply fill out the form above to get connected to the right person.
- Life Group Leaders and Helpers: Leading or helping with a specific age group, building relationships with the kids, pointing them to Jesus, and leading hands on activities. Commitment: Year Commitment (2017-2018 School Year), At least Once a Month (Desired commitment would be school year or seasonal like quarterly commitment or month on / month off). When serving, Hours/week = 3-4 hours
- Welcome and Support: Helping guest families, check in process, and supporting the GraceKids Sunday Morning Experience. Commitment: Year Commitment (2017-2018 School Year), At least Once a Month. When serving, Hours/week = 2 hours
- Behind the Scenes: Curriculum copying, room and resource restocking, Sunday morning prep. Commitment: Year Commitment (2017-2018 School Year), Varies depending on role
GUEST EXPERIENCE TEAM (GET)
Our goal is to facilitate a welcoming, distraction-free experience for guests from the parking lot to the seat so that they can fully engage with God.
- Greeter – Greet people as they enter and assist with the offering and communion
- Parking lot attendant – Provide the first smile, help people find a parking spot and assist with traffic flow
- Team Leader – Co-ordinate the teams efforts on the Sunday that your serve and communicate with them in advance of the Sunday they serve.
You are only asked to serve one Sunday a month and are required to arrive at least 20 minutes before the service begins.
- Instrumentalists: Use your musical gifts to help our congregation experience God through worship. Most needed: drums, bass, electric guitar, and keys, but anyone is welcome to audition! COMMITMENT: 7.5 hours/week (when scheduled), plus personal practice time.
- Vocalists: Use your vocal gift to help our congregation experience God through worship. Currently, our most needed positions include male vocalists, but women are also welcome to audition! TIME COMMITMENT: 7.5 hours per week (when scheduled), plus personal practice time.
- Sound: Mix the instruments and vocalists to create a sonically pleasant environment for the congregation. No previous experience required. All training provided. TIME COMMITMENT: On the week(s) you serve, Thursday 6:15- 9:00p and Sunday 7:15a-12:45p.
- Lyrics: Run an apple computer with ProPresenter software to present lyrics and videos throughout the service. No previous experience required. All training provided. TIME COMMITMENT: On the week(s) you serve, Thursday 6:15- 9:00p, and Sunday 7:15a-12:45p.
- Lights: Run an apple computer with the Jands Vista software to run lights during the service. No previous experience required. All training provided. TIME COMMITMENT: On the week(s) you serve, Sunday morning from 7:15a-12:45p.