What to Expect
Thanks for Stopping By. We're Really Glad You're Here.
Grace Church is a multi-site church: that means we are one church in multiple locations. We believe that there is a special strength that comes when churches are filled with people who live close to it. We want to be a place where you can feel comfortable and free to invite a neighbor or friend. So no matter where you attend, here's what you can expect:
- You'll be welcomed with open arms, but no one is going to show up at your doorstep with a cookie bouquet. You can feel free to do this at your own pace.
- Grace is a casual place...no need to wear your Sunday best (unless, of course, you want to!).
- Our Pastors preach sermons that are Gospel-focused and authentic. No high-horses here: they're real.
- Our worship services are vibrant and creative. The main way we worship together is through singing and, even though the style may change with the times, the lyrics will be biblically-based.
- We won't bombard you with information and invitations. We live in an overloaded culture and we don't want to add to that.
- You will hear a lot about taking a "Next Step" and a way of life called "L.I.V.E." because forward spiritual progress is important.
- You'll also hear a lot about serving our community and helping people in need. We truly feel that it's a major part of our calling as a church.
- We think family is important. You'll find a lot of different offerings that help you do family to the best of your ability, whether you're a parent, child, youth or young adult.
Come give Grace a try. If it's not a good fit for you, that's cool...we can probably help you find a church that is. If it IS a good fit, you'll love it...a "no turning back" kind of love it. For a sneak peek of what it's like to attend Grace, check out Grace Online.
We can't wait to meet you.