Thanks for Checking Out Grace McKean!
"Grace is like a family. You can't explain it; you have to experience it up close. It is unlike anything I have ever seen before, from GraceKids to the greeters welcoming you into the service. I wouldn't trade it for a thing." -Becca
Location & Service Times:
- Address: 7300 Grubb Road in McKean, PA
- Sunday 9:15am: Worship Service | Full Children's Ministry
- Sunday 9:15am: Worship in the Commons (traditional expression)
- Sunday 11:00am: Worship Service | Full Children's Ministry
- Monday at 6:00pm: Celebrate Recovery | Childcare
- First Tuesday of Every Month at 7:00pm: GraceYouth
- Brian Lusky ( )
What to Expect:
- A crowd! That's not a bad thing. We love the energy a lot of people bring to a room. If you live close to Grace McKean, but are looking for a more intimate environment, check out the Worship at the Commons at 9:15. It's a more traditional expression of worship with a smaller group of people.
- Energy: We bring our best energy to God. People will be happy, clapping and excited to be at church. We hope you are, too!
- Friendly People: People will probably say "hi" to you, but they won't bother you. And we won't think you're weird if you just want to be left alone. We want you to connect on your pace, not ours.
- Family Support: If you have your children with you, head immediately to the left when you enter the main doors. The team there will help you sort everything out (come 15min early if it's your first time).
- Singing: We sing during our services. It's not a concert. It's time for you to sing words to God that are true about him and encourage others around you to do the same. If you don't know how a song goes, feel free to just read along until you pick it up.
- Teaching: Our preaching team strives to create messages that are Biblically-based and impact your daily life. They don't lecture. They're real and transparent.
- Creativity: We love to use the arts to express our love to God and/or bring home a point that's being made in the sermon. It might be a video, a story, music, lights or dance. Everything we do has a goal of helping you connect to God.
- Cafe: We have a full cafe with Land of a Thousand Hills coffee and snacks for purchase. If it's your first time here and you visit the Next Steps Center in the atrium, they'll hook you up with a free cup.