Join Us September 10 - September 24:
- “I love Jesus but I don’t like the church” – this cry is being adopted by more and more people across our region and our nation. To put it in political terms – Jesus’ polling numbers are pretty strong, but the church… not so much. So what’s the deal with church? Would everyone be better off if the church just went away? Not a chance! Not only did Jesus himself say that the church would remain effective and provide hope to the world until the very end of time, but recent studies right here in the Erie area have proven that the church still has the power to effect dynamic change in the lives of real people. The Take Me to Worship Campaign has been built on the results of these studies. Children who attend church at least an hour every week perform better in all measured categories – they do better in school, they are less prone to depression and suicide, they have better self-worth, and are more likely to be successful in all aspects of life. So yes, the church still matters! During the month of September two churches with a combined 6 locations across Erie County will be joining forces to explore the kinds of things that Church Changes. You can attend any of the McLane Church or Grace Church locations in Edinboro, McKean, Erie, Harborcreek, Girard, or Union City to experience this powerful teaching series as we explore the realities that Church Changes People, Church Changes Families, and Church Changes Cities. Pick up a yard sign or a car cling and invite a bunch of friends to join you for this series. And don’t give up on the church just yet… we still have a lot left in the tank!
Sunday Times & Locations:
- Grace McKean | 7300 Grubb Rd.
- Grace Harborcreek | 2420 Cumberland Rd.
8:30, 10:00 and 11:30am Services:
- Grace Girard | Girard High School
9:00 am and 10:30 am Service:
- Grace Online | online.whoisgrace.com