Love God. Love others. Even with my finances.
When it's upside down, money controls people and destroys lives. It's the number one cause of divorce and a top contributor of stress and suicide. However, when it's right side up, money is a tool of a generous life helping people grow closer to God and each other.
- It's a reflection of your heart. Matthew 6:19-20
- It’s a privilege. 2 Corinthians 8-9
- It's faith in action. Acts 4:32-35
How to Give:
Ways to Give:
a. By Smart Phone Text: Text any dollar amount and GRACE to 45888.
b. On-Line Giving: Make a one-time gift or set up automatic, recurring gifts. Click "Give Now" above to start.
- Weekend Service: Give in person during any weekend service. For giving envelopes, contact Jill Mintsiveris.
- On-Line Banking: Set up a one-time or recurring gift through on-line bill pay. Use memo line for any special giving instructions.
- Mail: Send gift by mail to Grace's central office: Grace Church, 7300 Grubb Rd., McKean, PA 16426, Attn: Giving
- Legacy: Make a gift through your Will or Estate Plan, designate Grace as a beneficiary of an insurance policy, IRA or 401K, or utilize a Charitable Gift Annuity or Charitable Trust. For more information, contact the Director of Stewardship at 814-790-4973 ext. 229 or email.
What Can I Give To?
Ministries & Operations: This is the fuel that drives everything we do in ministry at Grace. We encourage you to direct your major giving here. Text giving keyword: GRACE.
Missions: Grace takes Jesus' command to reach out to people very seriously. We give to people and organizations locally, nationally and internationally. Text giving keyword: GRACE MISSIONS.
Short-term Missions: You can give to upcoming short-term missions trips. Click here.
The Forward Project: Your gifts are funding four major initiatives not included in our regular budget, but are moving the ministry of Grace forward:
- Connect (develop Grace Online)
- Reach (launch two new locations)
- Improve (repair & expand facilities)
- Erase (eliminate debt).
For more information click here. Text Giving keyword: GRACE FORWARD.
Debt Reduction Fund: We currently pay over 85% of our monthly mortgage from Ministries & Operations and the remainder from this fund. Extra money is used to pay down debt. Text giving keyword: GRACE DEBT.
Benevolent Fund: We believe it is a responsibility and privilege to help Grace families who are struggling financially. Gifts to the Benevolent Fund provide the money for us to do that. Text Giving keyword: GRACE HELP.
Special Offerings: Grace regularly provides opportunities to give to causes/needs beyond the walls of the church. Some examples include: The Haiti School Sponsorship, Global Church Partnership, missions trips, disaster relief, etc.