Welcome to Grace Girard!
- Sunday 11:00am: Worship Service and Full Children's Ministry at Girard High School (1135 Lake Street, Girard, PA)
- First Tuesday of Every Month at 6:15pm: Bus leaves our parking lot for GraceYouth at Grace McKean.
- Malcolm Beall ( )
What to Expect:
- An Intimate Environment. You'll be in a space where you can meet a lot of people and connect.
- Energy: We bring our best energy to God. People will be happy, clapping and excited to be at church. We hope you are, too!
- Friendly People: People will probably say "hi" to you, but they won't bother you. And we won't think you're weird if you just want to be left alone. We want you to connect on your pace, not ours.
- Family Support: If you have your children with you, head immediately to the left when you enter the main doors. The team there will help you sort everything out (come 15 min early if it's your first time).
- Singing: We sing during our services. It's not a concert. It's time for you to sing words to God that are true about him and encourage others around you to do the same. If you don't know how a song goes, feel free to just read along until you pick it up.
- Teaching: Our preaching team strives to create messages that are Biblically-based and impact your daily life. They don't lecture. They're real and transparent.
- Creativity: We love to use the arts to express our love to God and/or bring home a point that's being made in the sermon. It might be a video, a story, music, lights or dance. Everything we do has a goal of helping you connect to God.
- Coffee and Snacks: We have coffee and snacks in the atrium after the service. It's a great opportunity to meet some people.
We hope to see you soon at Grace Girard! If you need anything, don't hesitate to contact Site Pastor, Malcolm Beall. If you'd like a small taste of what it's like to be in a service, check out Grace Online.