Below is a list of commonly used terms at Grace. They are typed out exactly as they should appear in print, followed by definitions and examples of use.
- Multi-Site: A new way to grow and expand churches. Similar to a church plant, but instead of the "plant" being sent away with no support, it can leverage the support, expertise and resources of the "sending church."
- Site: Each individual location of Grace Church. Ex: "Thank your for coming to Grace Church. We are on church in multiple locations: here in Harborcreek, and also in Girard and McKean." INTERNALLY, our sites are identified by the word "Grace," followed by a city/town designation, i.e. "Grace McKean."
- Location(s): Used interchangeably with "site," but mostly in print.
- Lead/er: Grace's term for "coordinator."
- Next Steps: Forward motion in one's spiritual journey. Ex: "Everyone has a Next Step to take."
- LIVE in Community:
- INVEST in Others:
- VOLUNTEER Your Time:
- EQUIP Yourself:
- Next Steps Center:
- CORE: An 8-week course...
- Get HELP: Care and Support Ministries at Grace.
- GraceKids: Children's ministry at Grace Church.
- GraceYouth: Youth ministry at Grace Church.
- Family Ministry: All-encompassing ministry to families, including parents, children and youth.
- All-Church Experience(s): Gatherings that include the entire church.
- The Forward Project: Grace's two-year generosity initiative that is funding Grace's vision.
- Foundational Ministries: All-church ministry events and initiatives.
- Partnership Ministries: Grace's word for ministries and initiatives that aren't foundational. Not "P Ministries."
These documents should not be edited in anyway, other than to add your own text (without changing the font). If it doesn't meet your needs, let a Communications Team Member know and they will create something custom for you.
PLEASE NOTE: You must change the three letter site code if it shows on your form (MCK, HC, GIR, etc.)
Doing Ministry at Grace
The hows and whys of what we do.
These logos are for your use. Please do not distort by resizing incorrectly. All Grace ministry logos should be put on white backgrounds unless prior permission is given.
Forms, procedures and policies for Grace Church.